How it Works
Charging the FastHelp™
- Plug the end of charging cable into the side of charging cradle.
- Plug charger into wall outlet.
- Place FastHelp™ into the cradle.
- Indicator light will be Red when charging.
- Your FastHelp™ is fully charged when indicator light is Blue.
Using the FastHelp™ for an Emergency
- Press and hold the Red One Touch E Button until LED lights turn on, about 3 seconds. You
will hear “Calling 911, Calling 911”. FastHelp™ will connect you to a 911 operator everywhere
cellular service is available.
- Provide your location to the operator when they answer the call.
- Explain your emergency to the operator.
How to Cancel Emergency Call
- Press and hold the Small Silver Button for up to 5 seconds.
How to Test Battery and Cellular Network
- Press and hold Small Silver Button for up to 5 seconds to perform tests.
- Device will provide visual and audible test results. Refer to LED Indicator Light and Audible Messages.
LED Indicator Light and Audible Messages
FastHelp™ Amazing Features!
- Indicator Light
- One-Touch E Button
- Call Cancel, Battery Test & Cellular Network Test Button
- Charging Cradle
- Charging Port
- Belt Clip
- Lanyard Slot
- Charging Nodes
- Quick Start Guide